Thursday, 7 May 2015
1. Do ask for samples to try out at home before you buy your foundation as lots of bottles of foundation is the last thing anyone wants.
2.Foundations tend to be grouped in 3 colour groups.
- yellows and
3.Face powders are always a good idea to help foundations .
4. Face powders come in different shades and also translucent. definitely go for a light translucent powder for a light and natural coverage.
5. Most people tend to go for a heavy foundation coverage in the winter and a light base coverage in the summer.
6. If you dont need to use a foundation dont be shy just to use it on the problem areas of your skin , instead of all over.
7. It is a good idea to use a concealer under the foundation, under your eyes and on the problem areas of your skin.
SELECTIVE If netflix is selectively queuing your film requests then so are on line shopping sites , selectively fulfilling your shopping o...