PREPARING FOR A COMPLETELY STRESS FREE AND ENJOYABLE RAMADAN.
1. clear away any clutter.
2. see if you can store any dry products in advance such as food stuffs and other items to avoid any last minute rushes.
3. maybe put in some overtime at work, inorder to enable some exra free time for the holy month.
4. do check the quran and any individual sapares you may have if you plan to pray in the company of other sisters.
5. charity money and clothes can be organised in advance.
6. I am sure most people will try their best to make this as healthy a ramadan as possible, so try to experiment with healthy recipes beforehand.
Here is what sisters had to add to the matter.
REST OF THE PAGE IS IN DRAFT MODE AND STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Thursday, 2 April 2015
REAL TALENT DOESN'T NEED TO HUSTLE .